Wednesday 20 February 2013

WTF? Food Edition



Yes. You read that right. It's a semen cookbook

The author states "I originally wrote the book to change the negative view of semen as food, and encourage readers to open their minds, kitchens and ultimately mouths to semen"

*insert oral sex joke here*

Imagine this scenario: going to someone's house for dinner and after everyone has eaten, the hostess proudly proclaims that the secret ingredient in tonight's meal is courtesy of her virile husband, who is sitting there mischieviously smirking while rubbing his crotch. Projectile vomiting for all, followed closely by violence.

Please keep your secret sauce to yourself, and out of my fettuccine alfredo, thankyouverymuch

7 comments:

  1. Gives new meaning to the phrase "Come and get it." O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My f*cking no. Just. No. I saw a vlog about breast milk ice cream at a restaurant. ANY body fluids plus food should be criminal. Eeew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit, I read about that breast milk ice cream...I want to know where the hell they're getting all this breast milk for it...did they advertise on CL??

      Delete