Thursday 10 January 2013

Recycled roadkill is the new black. Or something.

So far, it's been a productive day...my bathroom is so heavy with bleach fumes it could likely kill you (but it's fucking SPARKLING clean!), the Mt Everest of laundry has been reduced to a mere hill and I've told my gym to basically go fuck themselves on fb ( I see your total incompetence and I raise you one blocked bank account and two upraised middle fingers. I win, motherfucker)

I got a second job, teaching part-time at a hairdressing school...YAY!!! I start next week, so between there and the salon I'll be working 6 days a week, so I'm trying to spend today getting caught up on a bunch of shit to prevent myself from pulling my hair out in frustration when my schedule gets a little insane. In December I decided to make 2013 the year of my career, and devote this year to working my ass off, building and marketing my business more, and to spend more time educating myself because in this business, the minute you decide you know it all and there's nothing left you could possibly learn? Is time for you to retire. Because this industry evolves constantly and learning new shit keeps you enthused, which keeps your clients coming back.

Before I go get on with my day, I leave you with the above pic

Because re-purposing roadkill into bottle holders is fucking genius. And green.

No comments:

Post a Comment